Thursday, July 3, 2008

Getting Started!

Ok so here goes nothing. I have been asked to start blogging to keep in touch better. This way people can stock me instead of calling me to see what I'm up to. It's cool.

My life takes me to pretty cool places and I would love to share with you the lives that I get to be apart of. I have an amazing Job!!!

I started my very own studio in March 2008. Since then I have been able to finally have something that is mine. Call me a little kid that says "Mine" all the time but really that is what I feel like. The photographs and portraits that I create are finally all "MINE". It's a hard thing to explain what it feels like but it's a freeing feeling.

Since I have been out on my own for a bit I have doing sessions here and there. I am still on the Oregon Coast ... and loving it... but when does summer finally start, geesh! So here is what I have been doing since March 2008.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mikaela said...

YAY! You have a blog, and I get to be the first to announce it on my blog! You'll be bombarded, and the blog looks great so far!

July 4, 2008 at 4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Flash Required to view this area.