Friday, October 3, 2008

Cullen & Morgan's Senior Portraits



One of my favorite things to photograph is people in their environments. It has always been that way for me.... it was part of my degree in college, People Illustration. So here is two great examples. Cullen I photographed at his family farm.... so many things to choose from... lots of barns and cool farm equipment...well see for yourself. One memory from this session is I was driving my car in reverse for about a mile down little dirt road... the guys thought I couldn't do it... but for the perfect shot I will do anything.







Morgan I met on the baseball field at sunrise. There was a ton of drama with light and vibrant colors. Not to mention Morgan's serious faces... for a pitcher you have the intimating look. ;) But he is so funny it was hard to keep the serious look... as you will see. Guys I had so much fun with both of you. Have a Rock'n Senior year!





Little side note. Not really knowing it but these trees were planted in Memory of my Brother Justin Don Olivieri. 30 years later I'm using them in my portraits... a neat moment for me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jane Clark said...

Annette, I am in love with your photography! you are amazing. It is all so perfect! You are super talented and I can tell you love what you do! Way to go,girl! And btw, sure was nice to see you at the reunion...NOT! What the....happened? I know I got so sick and didn't head back to the bbq like I planned, instead I enjoyed my one trip back to WA in 10 years with strep! You'r still HBIC forever!!!

October 12, 2008 at 8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Flash Required to view this area.