Sunday, June 14, 2009

Out West with Olivieri Portrait Design!

This weekend we had a awesome time photographing the Knight Family. It was their 50th Wedding Anniversary Celebration and everyone made it home... all of 70 of them. Most of the time people have a hard time getting everyone home for a portrait but this family is pretty tight and for the most part everyone lives close to home. It was great to see members of the family I had not seen since High School. But it was like old times back at the Knight family farm, always good food, good company and lots of laughs.

We photographed them with some of their collection of buggies and this wagon. It ROCKED! I will post the final portrait is done. Can't wait to share it with you.

But Jason and I had to second to have our turn, I almost broke my leg getting up... sorry to everyone else that tried to get up. Good thing you all had ladders. And fyi those are not our kids of you were wondering. Just a couple of the little Knights!


Happy 50th Wedding Anniversary Ray and Vanae! And thank you for letting us be apart of it!

3 Comments:

Blogger Mikaela said...

I love it! I can't wait to see them all tomorrow. I am getting super excited!!!!!!

June 14, 2009 at 9:51 PM  
Blogger Hannah said...

I can't wait to see the finished pictures with everyone.

June 15, 2009 at 9:59 PM  
Blogger Knight Family said...

Thank Annette, the picts were great! Appreciate your patience!!! Vanae

June 16, 2009 at 5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Flash Required to view this area.