Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I heart the San Juan Islands

In the mix of the busy season every fall I try to get away and meet up with my good ol' friends at the Professional Photographers of Washington Fall Conference. We meet at a different location in Washington and this year was Friday Harbor. And I think I feel in love. What is not to love about it? The picture above is me and my friend Laura on Snoqualmie Pass.
Just a few of wonderful views from San Juan Island Yacht Club.

One of the days we had the chance to get away and explore the island. We went to a lavender farm, saw cute houses, farms, lighthouses, and amazing fall colors.

And the end of our evening journey we found a restaurant open in Roche Harbor.... and it was the best meal ever!

Cute coffee shop!!!

The view from our hotel room the day we had to leave and go back to the real world!
I hope to make it back there to do some portraits!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

Amazing colors. You would love fall on the east coast. I have always wanted to see the leaves change over there--so cool.

October 14, 2009 at 8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Flash Required to view this area.