Friday, December 18, 2009

The CUTE Smith Family

Last week I had the honor of photographing the Smith family on their feed lot. Did I mention it was 17 degrees. This is about the only thing that makes me work fast. It really was fun and the kids were Rock Stars at staying warm.
I didn't know the family before doing their session so I asked who they were to a friend of mine... she told me that they had the cutest kids. I was soon found out that this is SO true... and fun to hang out with in the COLD .... not one complaint and if you ask them they will probably tell you they had a blast. They made me laugh hard! SO CUTE!
More of the Smith Family coming to the website so check back after the first of the year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Flash Required to view this area.