Monday, April 5, 2010

Print Competition



Just got back from the Professional Photographers of Washington State Conference. This year I really brought home some trophies that I was so not expecting. This year had some really great work that was judged and were selected to hang in print salon. The beach portrait above is the Perkins family... titled "All to Ourselves" got the high score out of my prints that I entered. It won best of it's category "Best Portrait of a Group" aka Family. Nick Print..."The Piano" did well scoring wise.... he got honorable mention in the category of the "Portrait of a Man" it was also selected by Kodak as a Gallery Award.

I was blow away it got selected out of our state! This is my second one but I didn't see it com'n! ;)

These are the prints that selected to hang in the print salon.
Above we have "Sweet Lullabies"
"All to Ourselves"
"Piano Man"
And Sean and Heather's album "Grow Old with Me"

1 Comments:

Blogger Countrylivn' said...

WOWZERS! That is awesome! I dont know why you would be surprised, you've got talent girl! and beautiful "subjects" too! Congrats! You should be proud!

April 5, 2010 at 9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Flash Required to view this area.