Thursday, July 3, 2008

First Session/Matchbox 20 Concert


Introduction: This is my boyfriend Jason. If you keep up on my blogs you will hear a lot about him. He is my partner in crime.... he is the guy behind the scenes of my business. He is very good with computer tech stuff... praise God because I would be struggling. He has been a great support in getting my business rolling. Thanks Jason for all your wonderful help. I love you!

Jason and I went to Seattle for a Matchbox 20 concert! Was so much fun. His first concert (Birthday Present from me!) and we had sweet seats.


That day we went to the Farmer's Market and had fun for the first time calling my portraits of Anna... "MINE" or as Anna would say "one of me-own"

Anna is my hero, doesn't she look smashing?

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Ok Miss Annette, you just look too happy and so good! I can tell that God has brought you into your "own" as you mentioned, I see the light in your eyes! We've always enjoyed you, but can see there is a newness to you that is shinin'! Keep on smiling girl and seeking out Jesus...He is obviously leading you into a beautiful place! Glad all has worked out so wonderfully! I don't know if you got our last e-mail, but lots of changes here. I'd like to call and share with you sometime! Take care of you, Girl! Teresa and Allen Larsen

July 7, 2008 at 6:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Flash Required to view this area.