Saturday, November 22, 2008

Giving Back!

A couple of weeks ago I had the chance to give back. Every couple of years my Mom's Beta Group will have a fund raiser to raise money for scholarships for High School Graduates. This has been going on for years.... since I was a little one. Well when I graduated it was one of scholarships I received. I always felt Thankful for anything I could get. And I had the honor of giving back to something that other Graduates will get to receive. This time I was the photographer, this was the second time I have done this but somehow this time was more rewarding to me. Check out a few highlights. Thanks for everyone who participated, hope we can do it again in a couple years. Thanks for letting me be apart of it and to have the chance to give back.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jamie said...

Love the pictures. Next time I hope we are around!!!! Kisses. Oh yeah!! GO COUGS!!

November 23, 2008 at 8:29 AM  
Blogger marciekoch said...

did I not comment? i thought i did - love the pictures! they're awesome! i wish i would've known - I would've brought samson. :)
the craft retreat - there is lots of room. i think registration will be open this week and i'll definitely post it on my blog! it's going to be january 30-february 1 in richland. door prizes, massage therapists, make and takes, etc. all kinds of crafting! you should come!

November 23, 2008 at 9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Flash Required to view this area.