Thursday, July 3, 2008

Lexi's Senior Portraits

Back in March I had the honor of photographing Lexi. Lexi is a graduate now from Kahlotus High School. I went out to her family's farm and we did portraits there and also on the streets of Kahlotus. I sure had fun finding little environments to do portraits where other people wouldn't have thought would be a good place for a senior portrait. Lexi and her sister Mandi as my assistant was a blast. Thanks girls for showing me a good time in Kahlotus. And CONGRATS to You Lexi... GO COUGS!


One of my favorite moments in the session.... we were on the side of the road and someone drove by and she was waving at them and then looked back at me... and BAMB there is your shot!






I love the BLUE and this door rocks! And love her silver Dorothy shoes!



This was fun.... cars were coming but we couldn't see them. Made us laugh hard and we got our workout going back and forth to get the shot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Flash Required to view this area.