Friday, December 26, 2008

Haley & Severin's Wedding


So this was one of the highlights of my trip home this Christmas. Meet Haley and Severin. I went to High School with Haley and knew that this session was going to be great. So at 20 degrees and picture postcard snowfall, we had a great time. Tonight was their reception and it was great to see people that have not seen in along time. Anyhow lets get to the goods. I had to narrow it down to these... but I have way more that are my favorites as well. Check the website for more (in the next couple of days) Thanks Haley and Severin for letting me be a part of your beautiful portraits. Congrats!!!






4 Comments:

Blogger marciekoch said...

Haley looks beautiful! Thanks for sharing the pictures!
I'm not sure what my Mom was shocked about in that picture...but I caught it just right! :)

December 26, 2008 at 10:30 PM  
Blogger Mikaela said...

I was hoping these were going to be their wedding pics. I agree, Haley looks gorgeous...I love the creativity of the pictures, too, and her coat/cloak thingy!

December 27, 2008 at 3:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haley looks beautiful! Those are some great photos Annette!

December 29, 2008 at 12:26 PM  
Blogger Jane Clark said...

Haley looks Beautiful!! How hard can it be to get a good pircure of someone so pretty. Wow, eye lashes!!! How fun for you, Annette to get to take pictures for such fun events!! I love your photography!! You are so talented!!

January 4, 2009 at 5:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Flash Required to view this area.