Thursday, January 29, 2009

The Stocking Family



So over the Christmas Break I had the honor of photographing the Stocking family. We had planned on doing the portraits outside.... well until it was freezing and snowed a whole bunch. We decided this would be best for everyone. The Stocking family has not been all together since 2000 so what a great way remember this moment in time with family portraits. It is the hardest thing we face with family portraits... getting them all together. Making everyone smile and looking in the same direction while looking good ...CAKE! ;)



This Portrait of Sora and her son Corban trying to feel his little sister Kaylee kick.....was my favorite... he was really only this serious for a second. He loves to crack up... that was fun!



One of my favorite Grandparents with the Grandkids Portraits.



Do they even look old enough to be Grandparents?



Here is have the Poe family. Which Doug I am so sorry for calling you Greg like the whole time. I must be getting old... mixing up brothers names. yikes!



Thank you Stocking family for being to easy to photograph. I'm so glad you finally got the family together. It was a blast getting to know everyone a little better. See you next time with Ben or Jake gets married... the race is on! ;)

3 Comments:

Blogger Mikaela said...

I've been wondering when you'd post these pictures! Okay, can I just say that I cannot believe how great the big family picture turned out? All of the kids are looking straight on and smiling! Every single person looks good. Now that is talent AND impressive!

January 30, 2009 at 8:12 AM  
Blogger Smith Stuff said...

I've been wondering if/when you were going to post them as well... I'm so glad you did! I didn't order all of the ones that you have up, so it's nice to see them. :O) Do you mind if I post a couple of them... or all of them... on blog and facebook?

January 31, 2009 at 8:20 AM  
Blogger Smith Stuff said...

Yes, of course you may quote me!

February 2, 2009 at 6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Flash Required to view this area.