Thursday, July 3, 2008

Brothers Graduating Together

Back in March I also had the pleasure of photographing my Good friend, Chris Moore and his brother Shawn Moore. I traveled to Spokane and yeah it was snowing.... which was crazy. I met them downtown and we had a great time. Saw a man with a crazy hair piece that we will never forget.... which explains the big smile we got of the two of them. Works for me... I love a good laugh and a "real" smile! I think from what I remember we had to use the bathroom after that good laugh!

We did these portraits for their graduation announcements... Check them out!


This was used for the front of the invite card!


Can't tell that they are brother's can you? ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Flash Required to view this area.