Thursday, July 3, 2008

My little Buddy, Skyler!

This is my newest friend, Skyler. I had the honor of photographing his parent's Chelsea and Jared for their wedding back in 2006. It was such a fun wedding and I love them as a couple. Skyler was such a great kid.... He let us do whatever we wanted to him... put him in a bucket, etc.... and no fuzzing. He is just the smiley little buddy that you see in the portraits... he was just a great delight. Thank you Jared and Chelsea for letting me be a part of your lives again. Sorry Rex didn't make it to the session but he will be there next time promise!



They chose this one for a wall collection... its going to be so awesome.
My favorite is the top middle and the middle! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Flash Required to view this area.