Sunday, July 6, 2008

July 6th... stormy weather!

Ok So I live on the Oregon Coast and this 4th of July it rained and was cold. I had a sweater on at work while I was inside today. Jason and I were thinking positive and went for a walk on the beach but it was so windy and cold... I could have cried. SO what I'm trying to get at is that I'm SOOOO excited to be going to Eastern Washington next week. I will be there July 15th-23rd doing sessions. So if you are there and wanting to do something let me know. I'm hanging out with the family mostly but have been blessed with sessions... so excited to see the sun!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger The Waters Clan said...

I love your pictures. Hey we were just at the coast and I e-mailed you to try and meet up with you but I have the wrong e-mail. do u plan on coming to the reunion? Fran

July 21, 2008 at 10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Flash Required to view this area.