Friday, July 25, 2008

Missing the SUN!!!

So last week Jason and I headed for Eastern Washington to do sessions and have a break from the CLOUDS. We actually didn't get burnt... surprised us! We did all kinds of sessions. We put a total of 1300 miles on my car, yikes! Good thing I don't have a big truck. Anyhow we had a great time with everyone.... their will be more details to come on each session. Also some "Awards to pass out" (check back to see what that is about!) But here are a few pictures of me and Jason on our "Great Adventure" last week!



Havelina's farm in Connell. What I found out was that it's hard to do the self timer, run in flip flops in the dirt, run through wheat in a mini skirt, try to not look like I ran there in pain and look beautiful! ;) Well we got a good laugh out of it.



Going over White Pass on the way over. One of my favorite views in Washington!

1 Comments:

Blogger Chad Olivieri said...

Looks like fun... even got the toaster in the the last shot...nice ;)

July 26, 2008 at 2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Flash Required to view this area.